Friday, March 17, 2006

In The Spring...

This post will be given over to my friend Rasheed, who is looking for a penpal. He's going to type his own letter so without further ado, here is Rasheed Wilson...

Men who are anxious to win a female penpal nearly always follow the custom of presenting themselves with fancy words and poetry. I am not going to embellish or cram my profile with impressive words. I'm going to be honest; and my honesty comes equipped with "passion". Besides, my integrity is all I have.

Now, to the lucky female that's reading this, your curiosity got me offering you some token of my devotion, and I have not found among my belongings anything as dear to me as my penmanship is.

I have enclosed a photo with this ad, but keep in mind that it's not the picture that makes me. I am a 30 year old man, who enjoys reading, writing, exercising, and most of all spending quality time with friends and family. I like other things too!

The reason why I joined this site is because I love meeting new people. I have the utmost respect for the female species and I'm always looking to learn a thing or tow. I'm seeking a friendship where we can share likes, dislikes, experiences, goals, and if you like, even secrets which are safe with me. Whatever you feel comfortable with darling.

Anyway, all I ask for is a little adventure, a chance to plumb your psychic depths, test the oil of you soul, and touch your inner sanctum; in short terms, I just want to be there for you. I patiently await your response.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Rastaman said...

Retttttcccchhhhhh.... Lucky female. Oh man. Barrrrrfffff

How many cartons of cigs did he pay you for that, Earl?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Earl Jackson said...

You thought he seemed insincere?

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i prefer earl's posts to Rasheed's...all that talk about lucky female does sounds insincere...i am a female reading this blog and i dont feel like a 'lucky female'.....Anyhoo...i stumbled accross this blog while i was wasting time....it caught my random attention.....i think i will come back to read some more....and perhaps drop a line or too...


slight

9:10 PM  
Blogger Earl Jackson said...

Please feel free to stumble around whenever you can. Anonymous females are always more than welcome here.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Aunty Marianne said...

I think I might just be overcome with lust by the jumpsuit and shoe colour combo.

Unfortunately for Rasheed, I am not single.

I'll just have to fantasise about him instead.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

insurance
insurance Counter